Skip to main content


Weatherization Application Request

Weatherization is currently accepting applications. If you would like more information about weatherization or need an application:

Call: 970-241-2871 

Visit one of our offices located at:
Grand Junction: 524 30 Road, Suite 3, Grand Junction, CO 81504
Montrose: 460 N. Townsend, Montrose CO 81401
Durango: 693 CR 233, Unit B, Durango, CO 81301

Apply online through the Colorado Energy Office.

Or complete the contact form below and a member of our team will reach out to you.

Contact Information

2022 Year In Review

© 2024 Housing Resources of Western Colorado

Powered by Firespring