I would like to know more about the Self-Help Build Housing Program.
Please fill out the information form below to receive a call from our housing solutions manager.
General criteria for the Self-Help Program is as follows:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have income that does not exceed 80% of the area median income
- Be responsive for 30 hours per week of labor (no experience necessary)
- Do not currently own a home
- Meet USDA Rural Development credit and allowable debt requirements
- No oustanding Judgments or Tax Liens